Name of Research Institution / Name of Research Partners / Name of Indigenous Partners.
* Trading Name
* Postal Address
Please attach a letter of support
File (500kb limit)
* Briefly outline the objectives of the research
* Is the research proposal undertaken in cooperation with traditional owners? If so, who?
* Longitude/Latitude Coordinates Of study area and/or sample sites for the proposed research
Attach a marked topographic map showing detailed locations (optional)
* Dates and times when access is required for fieldwork
* number and types of vehicles, plant and equipment to be used
* Please provide outline of the project methodology
* Is any follow up work expected? If so, when? (approximate dates)
* How is the project to be funded? Include a list of all organisations and individuals that are funding the project, or providing non-financial support for the project, and the nature of that contribution.
* Intellectual property Are there any conditions attached to the project funding agreements which purport to assign intellectual property or other ownership of material/ research outcomes? If so, what?
* Compensation If traditional owners are not partners in, or beneficiaries of, the research, how will they be compensated for the use of their land, waters, knowledge and/or services?
* Participation Opportunities Will there be opportunities for traditional owners to participate in the research program? Eg. as informants, workers, guides.
* Traditional Owners Involvment Indicate how you will involve traditional owners in the research, should they wish to participate
* Access Include a list of the names and positions of all people requiring access to the study area.
* Dates Include the approximate dates when each of these people requires access.
If you have any additional documents or materials that you think might help us, please attach.
You are about to submit this form.Please don't hesitate to go back to make sure all the details are correct; just use the back on the bottom right of this form.
If you've attached files, submitting this form can take a few minutes. Please be patient, thank you!