Name of Research Institution / Name of Research Partners / Name of Indigenous Partners.
* Research Institute or University
* Postal Address
Please attach a letter of support
File (500kb limit)
* Briefly outline the objectives of the research
* Is the research proposal undertaken in cooperation with traditional owners? If so, who?
* Longitude/Latitude Coordinates
Of study area and/or sample sites for the proposed research
Attach a marked topographic map showing detailed locations (optional)
* Dates and times when access is required for fieldwork
Type of vehicle
Make & Model
* Please provide outline of the project methodology
Please attach Ethics Clearance documents
* How long will research be undertaken? Please provide details of research work schedule.
* Is any follow up work expected? If so, when? (approximate dates)
* How is the project to be funded?
Include a list of all organisations and individuals that are funding the project, or providing non-financial support for the project, and the nature of that contribution.
Have you factored in a payment for traditional owners
* Intellectual property
Are there any conditions attached to the project funding agreements which purport to assign intellectual property or other ownership of material/ research outcomes? If so, what?
If traditional owners are not partners in, or beneficiaries of, the research, how will they be compensated for the use of their land, waters, knowledge and/or services?
* Participation Opportunities
Will there be opportunities for traditional owners to participate in the research program? Eg. as informants, workers, guides.
* Traditional Owners Involvment
Indicate how you will involve traditional owners in the research, should they wish to participate
If you have any additional documents or materials that you think might help us, please attach.
You are about to submit this form.Please don't hesitate to go back to make sure all the
details are correct; just use the back on the bottom right of this form.
If you've attached files, submitting this form can take a few minutes. Please be patient,